Accounts Payable Coordinator, Renton, WA
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Full-time at Administration (Renton, WA)
Responsible for all accounts payable functions, including processing invoices from receipt through payment. Primary interface with vendors regarding accounts payable issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform full Accounts Payable cycle including collecting invoices, assembling supporting documentation, ensuring proper approvals, coding, entering invoices to financial system, printing and mailing checks.
- Maintain electronic document management system as it pertains to AP.
- Researching and correcting coding discrepancies.
- Prepare and review AP aging routinely, and follow up on outstanding invoices.
- Review outstanding check register routinely and follow up on outstanding checks.
- Maintain Accounts Payable records including filing paid invoices, vendor statements, etc.
- Reconcile vendor statements and invoices.
- Maintain Vendor relationship and negotiate favorable payment terms.
- Maintain proper tax documentation (W-9) on all vendors and prepare and mail 1099 Forms.
- Prepare and enter accounts payable accrual at month end.
- Reconcile credit card statements, including compiling supporting documents, ensuring proper approvals, coding and entering to financial system for payment.
- Prepare monthly reports and provide analysis related to Accounts Payables.
- Maintain and reconcile payable related accounts including but not limited to prepaid, deposit, and accrued liabilities accounts.
- Provide back –up support to Staff Accountants and Payroll Coordinator when necessary.
- Maintains good attendance, is punctual and works full scheduled shift is a condition of employment.
- Demonstrates respectful, professional and appropriate behavior that supports a team oriented work environment.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the mission, core values and goals of HealthPoint and its healthcare delivery including the ability to integrate values of justice, respect, compassion, excellence and stewardship into appropriate programs and services.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain files for finance department, including storage logs.
Education and/or Experience
Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school plus 2 years’ experience; or three to five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.