Psychologist, Moses Lake, WA
Immediate opening for Psychologist needed to work as part of our growing Behavioral Health team providing clinical interventions with patients of various ages. The successful candidate will require experience and competence and expertise in various therapeutic orientations. Requires current Washington State Psychologist licensure or be eligible to obtain.
Excellent salary and comprehensive benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Healthcare Reimbursement Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) program with generous leave time
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Relocation Allowance
Moses Lake is a rapidly growing community boasting 300 days of sunshine per year. Excellent schools, local college, parks and activities with easy access to recreational areas. An easy drive to urban areas, live and work in the Pacific Northwest without the traffic, high cost of living and the rain!