ARNP (Multiple Puget Sound Locations), Puget Sound Area, WA
Kaiser Permanente is currently hiring for multiple ARNP positions at our CareClinics!
ARNP - CareClinic Kaiser Permanente @ Bartell Drugs (1.0 FTE, Everett) -162484
ARNP - CareClinic Kaiser Permanente @ Bartell Drugs (Per Diem, Puget Sound)-170761
ARNP - CareClinic Kaiser Permanente @ Bartell Drugs (1.0 FTE, Bellevue Crossroads Mall)-170762
ARNP - CareClinic Kaiser Permanente @ Bartell Drugs (1.0 FTE, Snoqualmie Ridge)-170763
ARNP - CareClinic Kaiser Permanente @ Bartell Drugs (1.0 FTE, Redmond Town Center)-170766
ARNP - CareClinic Kaiser Permanente @ Bartell Drugs (1.0 FTE, Bellevue Village)-170768
ARNP - CareClinic Kaiser Permanente @ Bartell Drugs (0.5 FTE, Ballard)-170769
Kaiser Permanente Washington, headquartered in Seattle, Washington, provides and coordinates complete health care services for more than 650,000 members through 26 medical centers. Founded in 1947, Kaiser Permanente Washington existed for nearly 70 years as Group Health Cooperative, a regional nonprofit which gained national recognition for medical quality, disease prevention, and evidence-based treatments. Kaiser Permanente welcomed Group Health, its medical centers and members, into the Kaiser Permanente family in 2017 creating Kaiser Permanente's eighth region. Kaiser Permanente of Washington is a total health organization comprising Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington, and the Washington Permanente Medical Group, P.C., formerly Group Health Physicians, an independent medical group that features more than 1,000 physicians.
For more information detailing the innovative work and amazing achievements our nursing teams accomplish through their dedicated focus in providing the highest levels of quality patient care, please visit https://www1.ghc.org/html/public/nursing.
Care Clinics at Bartell Drugs announces the opening of multiple ARNP positions in Western WA. We are one of the nation's preeminent health care systems, is a benchmark for comprehensive, integrated quality care. We have medical facilities, innovative health plans, a community foundation, and an internationally recognized research center. Its staff and members share a common purpose: transform health care to improve the care and well-being of members, patients, and communities.
Care Clinic ARNPs operate independently at our retail sites, and run all aspects of the care delivery experience, including triage, registration & check in, medical diagnosis and treatment, lab testing, documentation and coding. Staff also coordinate supply chain and ensure equipment is functioning well. Superior customer service skills and facility with technologies are vital to success in the retail environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Educated, certified and licensed to perform core responsibilities of an ARNP.
- Use and understanding of evidence-base clinical guidelines.
- Consistently uses reliable diagnostic and therapeutic judgment.
- Provide full spectrum of evaluation, management and procedural patient care services, including minor suture repair.
- Use and understanding of responsibility to patient safety and reporting of any/all unusual clinical occurrences.
- Use clinical knowledge, and evidence based guidelines to evaluate, diagnose and provide treatment plans for a variety of clinical ailments within scope of practice, including prescribing, and referring patients as appropriate.
- Competency performing routine non-clinical functions as assigned, such as billing, coding, cash handling and use of information systems to support patient care.
- Excel at customer service, treating patients and coworkers with courtesy, respect and compassion.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with patients and other members of the health care team.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners in order to build rapport and develop working relationships.
- Ability to work independently, with limited physician supervision and oversight, while seeking timely and appropriate consultations as necessary.
- Maintains productive work schedule, meeting or exceeding productivity targets as assigned.
- Provide positive and constructive leadership within the department, enabling and encouraging high levels of performance.
- Demonstrates flexibility in staffing department, with the ability to adjust schedules to meet market and patient demand.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Strong communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong decision making skills
Minimum Education Requirements
Master's Degree in Nursing
Doctorate in Nursing
Minimum Knowledge/Skills Requirements
Communication, problem-solving, leadership and decision-making skills.
Competency performing routine non-clinical functions, such as billing, coding, cash handling and use of information systems to support patient care.
Minimum Experience Requirements
1 year previous ARNP experience
1 year experience in an ambulatory care, occupational health, family practice or emergency department setting. Experience working in private practice, or independently within a retail clinic setting.
Minimum License/Certifications Requirements
At time of hire: Current Washington State RN license; eligible for Washington State ARNP license. National certification in primary or specialty field.
Eligible for Prescriptive Authority within 6 months.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Organization: Primary Care
Bargaining unit: SEIU RNs West
TO LEARN MORE: Roberta Valentine, Senior Recruiter – 206.988.6087 or email@example.com
APPLY ONLINE AT: https://www.kpcareers.org/