Manager of Care Management, Portland, OR
Shriners Hospitals for Children - Portland is seeking a full time Manager for its Care Management Department which includes care managers, social workers and medical interpreters. The manager is responsible for the development and management of staff and processes to support high-quality, multidisciplinary and family-centered care across the continuum. The candidate will have a strong aptitude for communication and collaboration, excellent leadership and team-building abilities, as well as solid business management and organizational skills.
- At least of 5 years of experience in Care/Case Management (pediatric orthopedics and/or rehabilitation preferred)
- Management or progressive leadership experience is required
- BSN is required, Master’s in Nursing or other Health Care Related Field is preferred;
- Must have current unencumbered Oregon RN license
- Must have CPR and PALS or PEARS Certification
- Current Case Management Certification is preferred. If candidate is not currently certified in case management, certification by CCM or ACM will be required within 6 months of hire.
- Must have strong business computer skills and electronic medical record experience (Cerner preferred)
- Bilingual and/or experience working with diverse cultures preferred
Please email resume to email@example.com