ARNP/PA, Puyallup, WA
Pacific Rehabilitation Centers are the Northwest experts at the interdisciplinary treatment of work-related pain/injury and other serious biopsychosocial conditions. We have been providing programs for over 30 years that include coordinated teams of psychologists, vocational counselors, physicians, physical therapists, occupational therapists, nurses and biofeedback therapists.
We are currently seeking a part-time to full-time ARNP or PA to join our CARF accredited outpatient rehabilitation program and ancillary services team. Primary location in Puyallup with occasional travel to Everett and Bellevue. Hours may vary.
The physician assistant or nurse practitioner provides medical care to all age groups in accordance with the State of Washington Department of Licensing and professional scope of practice. In addition, the Assistant or Practitioner provides diagnostic and therapeutic medical services to patients, while making reasonable and sound medical assessments and treatment plans.
Job functions and requirements:
- In cooperation with the staff physician, monitors and coordinates infection control program.
- Monitors and educates clients regarding various chronic disease processes, as appropriate (i.e. hypertension, diabetes mellitus).
- Provides nutrition and weight control counselling.
- Assesses clients for chemical dependency problems and makes referrals as necessary.
- Interacts with interdisciplinary staff, outside referral sources, and Pacific Rehabilitation Centers staff physician.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Registered as a medical ARNP or PA in the state of Washington. Prescriptive authority in Washington State.
Training/Experience: Strong background in acute care and rehabilitation nursing. CPR and First Aid certification.
* We are a Drug-Free Workplace. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.
For more information about us, please visit our website: www.pacificrehabilitation.com