Chief Medical Officer, Pomona, CA
Our mission is to be the medical home for the underserved in our community by providing high quality preventive and primary care health services.
We are looking for an energetic and dynamic physician to lead the health center to a new level of excellence. To be our Chief Medical Officer, you must be passionate for serving the poorest in our community, inspirational to have clinical staff rally behind you and dedicated to ensuring everyone who walks through our doors receives the highest quality of health care services! As Chief Medical Officer you will be part of an exceptional management team that is cohesive and collaborative. Come check us out!
Education, Experience, Certifications
- Graduation from a college or university accredited by the American Medical Association
- Requires active MD or DO license in the State of California with no pending or previous disciplinary action from any licensing entity.
- Board certification in field of medicine (family practice, internal medicine, pediatric).
- Must possess current DEA license and CPR certification (BCLS/ACLS).
- Must be able to interact with people of various socioeconomic statuses and have the ability to address sensitive issues with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to analyze data and utilize for problem solving.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects.
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team collaborative setting.
- Excellent customer service, leadership and motivational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Travel required between health centers and to attend meetings.
Please submit your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org