Athletic Trainer (6A High School), Salem, OR
Hope Orthopedics of Oregon is recruiting for Certified Athletic Trainers to provide services at local Salem-Keizer Oregon area 6A high schools, a private high school and in outreach settings. Positions available from this recruitment are for two high schools and on-call.
Our Certified Athletic Trainers are the primary and often sole caregiver providing superior rehabilitative care to injured high school athletes. Duties include prevention, evaluation, documentation, education, immediate care, referrals, coordination of care of athletic injuries and communicating with coaches, athletes and their parents.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Bachelors of science degree in a related field
- NATA certification
- CPR certification
- Registered in the State of Oregon
- Sports performance experience
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to collaborate, effectively communicate, work independently
- Outstanding customer service
- Mobility, strength, visual and auditory acuity adequate for immediate response to athletes’ needs
- Ability to pass background check