Cast and Brace Technician, Salem, OR
Our cast and brace technicians provide quality orthopedic care to our patients assuring the physician’s plan of care is met. Our technicians apply, remove and assess the need for change of all types of orthopedic casts and brace immobilization devices. They educate our patients and families regarding the wearing and care of orthopedic devices and serve as a resource to them throughout their care. Duties also include maintaining the patient care environment.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Certification by the National Association of Orthopedic Technologists
- Other certifications will be considered - Certified Athletic Trainers and credentialed Medical Assistants with orthopedic / cast / bracing experience
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills to work in a team environment
- Ability to maintain patience and composure when faced with challenging situations
- Outstanding customer service
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, move at least 50 pounds
- Ability to pass background check
Could this be you?
The people of Hope Orthopedics are passionate about providing patient centered service excellence and delivering world class musculoskeletal care.
Hope Orthopedics of Oregon, a patient-centered orthopedic and neurosurgery practice with 15 surgeons, 13 physician assistants/nurse practitioners, and over 150 support staff members offers full spectrum of orthopedic and neurological care in our downtown location. We also offer X-Ray, MRI, a cast and brace department, on-site lab and EKG, as well as physical and hand therapy. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, disability and retirement.
Hope Orthopedics is an Equal Opportunity Employer