Director of Preoperative-Postoperative Care, Indianapolis, IN
Facility: OrthoIndy Hospital Main, Indianapolis, IN
Department: OIH PACU
Shift Details: Days, Full Time, Varied Shift
At OrthoIndy everything we do is about creating a caring, connected and committed workforce that directly improves the quality of life for our employees and customers.
Be a part of something great!
General Summary of Duties:
The Director or Preoperative and Postoperative Care is responsible for the overall administration and organization of preassessment testing, preoperative, and postoperative care services. The Director provides strategic leadership to the department, including; planning, developing, and directing patient care programs and is responsible for quality, service, and regulatory compliance. The Director challenges assumptions and standards of business, in an effort to improve overall operational effectiveness and ensure a high level of Employee, Patient and Physician satisfaction.
- Bachelors of Science in nursing from an accredited institution required; Master's degree preferred.
- Currently registered as a nurse in the State of Indiana.
- 4-6 years of related experience that demonstrated management, leadership and administrative ability in a hospital setting required.
- CPR certification required.
- ACLS certification required.
- CAPA or CPAN certification preferred.
OrthoIndy is an Equal Opportunity Employer