Mental Health Director, Mason, OH
The Director has twenty-four-hour responsibility for high quality clinical care and services on the Adult and Adolescent residential programs. This position works collaboratively with other leaders and program clinicians, as well as other organization staff to assure appropriate admission, assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and discharge of Residential patients.
Plans, develops and implements evidence-based programming including monitoring and reporting of program quality and outcomes for both residential programs.
Maintains responsibility for the overall patient experience including meeting or exceeding stakeholder expectations and addressing concerns, as well as relationships with internal and external program stakeholders.
Works with the Residential Clinical Manager to provide guidance and direction to residential staff. Sets high expectations for staff, develops staff competency and addresses performance issues when they occur.
Coordinates with Marketing and Outreach department to develop and implement business development and marketing plans to cultivate referrals and maintain high quality relationships with referral sources. Participates in the development of marketing materials, media relations, and community outreach.
Education, Experience Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, nursing or field related to psychiatric residential care is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- At least 3 years’ experience in psychiatric residential care setting.
- At least 5 years’ management experience in healthcare setting.
- Knowledge of Cognitive and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, family systems therapy and management of a therapeutic milieu.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate and communicate well both verbally and in written format.
For additional information about the Lindner Center of HOPE visit our website at www.lindnercenterofhope.org. Go to the Careers page to apply for the position.