Operating Room Registered Nurse Coordinator, Salem, OR
We seek an operating room registered nurse coordinator to join our team!
We seek an experienced, dynamic, quality-focused operating room registered nurse coordinator skilled in superior customer service to direct patient care during the intraoperative phase and manage staff. This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday; no nights or weekends.
- Manages and supervises the operating room staff including operating room nurses, surgical technicians, sterile processors, orderlies and environmental services staff.
- Schedules and coordinates the daily OR staff assignments and vacation requests.
- Participates in performance management of OR staff including on-boarding, coaching, counseling and evaluations.
- Holds OR staff accountable to high standards of patient care and professional conduct.
- Functions as a circulating nurse and a scrub nurse working within sterile field.
- Focuses on quality patient care and ensures smooth case flow within and between the operating rooms.
- Actively participates in process improvement, defines and improves workflows, efficiency and patient throughput.
- Serves as liaison between patients, families, nursing staff and medical providers.
- Unencumbered active Oregon RN license
- CPR/BLS certification
- CNOR / CSSM certification(s) preferred
- Three (3) years minimum of supervisory experience in a clinic or hospital setting
- Prior ASC experience
- Two (2) years minimum recent operating room nursing experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with compassion and empathy
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with physicians, patients, staff and co-workers
- Ability to maintain patience and composure when faced with challenging situations
- Superior customer service skills
- EHR experience
To Apply: Download our application from our Careers page at http://willamettesurgerycenter.com. Submit your application, resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax to (503)316-3780.
Willamette Surgery Center is a technologically advanced outpatient surgery center. Our mission is to provide the highest quality patient services through heartfelt, professional care. Our surgeons specialize in diagnostic and restorative surgery in orthopedics, endoscopy, general surgery, and podiatry.
Willamette Surgery Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Willamette Surgery Center
1445 State Street Salem, Oregon 97301