Registered Nurse, Emergency Department, Pasco, WA
Registered Nurse/Emergency Department/Full Time/.9 FTE/36 Hours Weekly/Rotating Shifts/Union
Regular / Rotating
Additional Job Information
Title: RN-Emergency Department
City, State: Pasco,WA
Location: Lourdes Medical Center
Department: Emergency Department 001
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Rotating, 36 hours,Weekly
Emergency Department experience preferred
Schedule: Variable Shifts, Every Other Weekend
Lourdes Health Network is a Catholic health care institution, founded in 1916 by the Sisters of St. Joseph. Our Mission is an extension of the healing ministry of Jesus. We are called to serve our community, our patients, their loved ones and our co-workers with respect, compassion and care. We respond to the health care needs of the community in a Christian spirit. We strive for excellence in all we do.
Provides direct nursing care to patients in the emergency services area in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Triages and prioritizes patient care based on acuity level and available resources.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Works collaboratively with other disciplines to provide well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Certified Certified Registered Nurse specializing in Trauma Nurse credentialed from the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Washington Department of Health obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
One or more of the following:
- Certified Pediatric Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- PALS or ENPC required within six months from date of hire.
- Certified Certified Registered Nurse specializing in Emergency Care credentialed from the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA).
We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation or belief.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.