Marketing Director, San Francisco, CA
The Director of Marketing is responsible for developing and executing marketing plans for CCHP and Chinese Hospital & Clinics. The marketing mix includes a range of activities from grassroots community outreach and earned media to traditional print, digital and social media. The Marketing strategies are developed through a collaborative team approach. The incumbent must demonstrate effective working relationships with C-level managers, community based organizations including members of the Board of Trustees, internal sales agents and other customer facing departments, members and patients and vendors & suppliers. Candidate must be able to communicate effectively and persuasively while ensuring compliance with state and federal regulatory requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitates and staffs the Marketing Committee of the Board of Trustees and the Marketing Workgroup.
- Develop and implement marketing, communications, and public relations strategies.
- Manages relationship with agencies and vendors as necessary to execute marketing programs (e.g. design, advertising, and print/production agencies).
- Produces timely, accurate marketing management reports for senior management.
- Participates with collecting, monitoring, and compiling results of responses to advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Manages department budget and staff.
- Key contributor to developing/revising and managing compliance to marketing & communications guidelines and policies.
- Manages the cycle of marketing materials and collateral from strategic development, production, inventory control, fulfillment and eventual archive.
- Regularly reviews content of various marketing materials such as contracts, EOC’s, press releases, handbooks, website, etc. for accuracy, consistency, clarity, appropriate tone and style, and readability.
- Maintains current competitive market analysis and reports to senior manager.
- Key contributor to product development oversees go-to-market implementations
- Supervises staff to successfully deliver and sustain products (and service lines) in the market.
- Accepts and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing, Health Care or related field; Masters degree preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (oral, written and presentation a plus)
- Minimum of five or more years of progressive experience in marketing, sales, advertising/public relations or related field, preferably in managed care or health care delivery setting.
- Minimum of two years of supervisory experience, including hiring, developing staff and conducting performance evaluations.
- Must have excellent time management, organizing and marketing campaign management skills
- Must demonstrate professionalism, good judgment and tact when dealing with sensitive and confidential issues.
- Strong history of achieving personal and corporate marketing goals and objectives.
- Strong oral, written communication and presentation skills and ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituents.
- Strong knowledge of marketing and public relations principles and strategies.
- Strong skills in Microsoft applications including MS Office; graphic software experience preferred.
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Use proper body mechanics when handling equipment
- Standing, walking and moving 50% of the day.
- Complies with CCHP Compliance Handbook including Code of Ethics and all statutes, regulations, guidelines applicable to federal and state programs. Responsibilities include, following the guidelines and reporting suspected violations of any statute, regulations, agreements or guidelines applicable to all healthcare programs.
Please send resume to Lydia Mahr-Chan, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com.