Family Medicine and Urgent Care Nurse Practitioners, Portland, OR
Family Medicine and Urgent Care Nurse Practitioners
GoHealth Urgent Care, one of the nation’s fastest growing urgent care networks, is seeking progressive and entrepreneurial Family Practice/Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioners with adult & pediatric experience for centers throughout Portland, OR.
One year of NP experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting treating all ages of patients is required.
Our state-of-the-art centers are modern and patient friendly, and feature:
- Electrostatic "smart glass" procedure rooms.
- Transparent charting on a wide screen in each exam room.
- Mobile x-ray equipment and point-of-care testing.
As part of a large multispecialty group (Legacy Health), we also offer:
- Unified EMR (EPIC) that can be accessed by caregivers across the Legacy Health network.
- Competitive salary, with an upside potential that will be easily achieved if you are entrepreneurial in spirit and have kindness and competence as your clinical imperatives. Benefits include 401k match, Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, and a generous PTO & CME allowance.
- Coordinated care when referring to specialists & internal network referrals.
- Flexible staffing model that accommodates for high patient volumes, to ensure that you are able to focus on quality care.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.