Audit Manager, Tacoma, WA
Your Journey at CHAN Healthcare Starts Here:
At CHAN Healthcare, a subsidiary of Crowe Horwath LLP, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today's complex business issues. Crowe Horwath LLP and CHAN Healthcare combined resources to create one of the largest and most experienced providers of internal audit, risk management, and financial advisory services in the U.S. healthcare industry. You will be part of a team widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their dedication to delivering forward thinking, measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a leader in the industry. Are you ready to grow your career with one of the fastest growing industries in the nation? Come grow with us!
As a member of the CHAN Healthcare Audit team, you will collaborate with the client and CHAN leadership to develop and execute the internal audit function for the organization. Through a collaborative, risk-based approach, we target our client's most impactful business opportunities.
- Perform the risk assessment, planning, fieldwork and report writing, which allows you to understand the client needs and provide creative, strategic recommendations
- You may work on special projects and management requests
- Using the resources available, coupled with your expertise and dedication will allow you to grow personally and professionally
- Being on site with our client gives you the chance to build positive client relationships and witness and experience the impact that your recommendations have on your client's day-to-day healthcare operations
About the Team:
At CHAN Healthcare you will work independently while receiving industry leading support and technology. CHAN offers a robust knowledge management center where you can develop your career as well as create and share leading practices with other CHAN employees and our clients. Our deep specialization includes subject matter experts in a variety of areas including, clinical, hospital operations, information security, data analytics and compliance. Experience how our values − sharing, caring, investing, and growing − are reflected in everything we do for our people, our clients, and our communities.
- Bachelor's degree; Accounting or Business related area preferred
- A minimum of five years of audit, consulting or healthcare finance; understanding of engagement-based environment a plus
- Experience managing end-to-end audit projects in a variety of operational areas
- Expertise with risk-based audit methodologies
- Experience in identification and documentation of key controls
- Strong technical skills; experience with electronic work paper system preferred
- Holds a CPA, CIA or CISA certification, or working toward obtaining a certification within two years of hire
- Executive presence, including excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An innovative, forward thinking mindset
- Ability to think in complex and ever-changing situations; strong analytical and problem solving skills
We offer solid relocation packages, so qualified professionals from all geographies are encouraged to apply.
At CHAN, we know that great people are what make an exceptional firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. What can working at CHAN mean for you?
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will meet with your Career Coach regularly to help guide you in your career goals and aspirations.
More About Crowe Horwath:
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.