Physician w/OB, Tonasket, WA
This position is located at our Clinic in Tonasket, Washington.
Working at Family Health Centers means providing a vital service not only for our patients, but to our community. We are committed to the professional development of our employees and recognize that each and every person plays an important role in our ability to provide top-quality health care. Working here means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
Family Health Centers is a Joint Commission accredited organization. The Physician's primary job function is to be responsible for provisions of comprehensive primary care services including Obstetrical and inpatient care for hospitalized patients of Family Health Centers. Works independently and interdependently with other clinic Providers.
- Education: Graduation from an accredited medical school with a degree of Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy. Must be Board Eligible/Certified.
- Licensure & Privileges: Must possess current, valid unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Washington. Must have current, valid unrestricted DEA registration. Must be able to be continuously insurable by FHC’s professional malpractice carriers at reasonable rates. Must be able to obtain and maintain active, unrestricted privileges at the hospitals used by FHC patients. Must be able to participate in and maintain eligibility to receive reimbursement for services from both public and private health care insurers as required by FHC.
- Essential Technical/Motor Skills: As defined by Medical Staff Privileging Application and accepted by Chief Clinical Officer. Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing. Ability to write clear, concise and accurately.
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Skilled in interpersonal relationships.
- Ability and willingness to work with a diverse individuals.
- An awareness and appreciation for both the health and socioeconomic needs of a low income, underserved population.
- Ability to work effectively in a community health setting utilizing physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and support
Please see www.myfamilyhealth.org for a detailed job description and to apply online. or you can submit a cover letter, resume and application to FHC, c/o Human Resources, PO Box 1340, Okanogan, WA 98840 or email: email@example.com