Director - Transformation, Cincinnati, OH
Director - Transformation - UC Health- Transformation Management(Job Number: 048018)
Primary Purpose: As a leader of the Transformation Management Office, the Director is responsible for the management and coordination of other Traction Managers, as well as for supporting the execution of enterprise-level strategic initiatives through the management of highly complex projects in order to drive organizational transformation. The Director also provides consulting support across the organization pertaining to problem solving, innovative solutions and best practices through the utilization of Project Management, Lean Principles and Data Analytics.
Knowledge and Skills
Education: Bachelor's degree in business or related field, minimum required. Master's degree, preferred.
License and Certification: Project Management Professional (PMP) certification desirable. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB) certification desirable.
Years of Experience: Minimum Required: Five-seven years of equivalent experience leading culture change and enterprise continuous improvement initiatives.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated ability to work on highly-complex problems of diverse scope which may cross numerous functional areas and be strategic and/or tactical in nature.
- Demonstrated ability to understand “big picture” organizational priorities, combined with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work in rapidly changing and/or ambiguous environments.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in project management, problem solving and managing diverse teams.
- Strong decision making capability with demonstrated results.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (presentation, written and verbal) required.
- Creative thinking to drive innovation.
- Strong customer service focus required.
- Solid knowledge of monitoring and measuring business related metrics.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Provides ongoing coaching, guidance and feedback.
- Assist in data analytics and the development of data dashboard.
- Ability to absorb and apply new technical information and evaluate implications.
- Strong skills in MS Project and Microsoft Suite.
- Background in healthcare highly preferred.