Manager - Invasive and Diagnostic Procedures, Kirkland, WA
EvergreenHealth, seeks an experienced Manager of Invasive & Diagnostic Procedures for its main campus 318 –bed Hospital located in Kirkland, WA and includes two busy labs and recovery area. A third biplane lab and additional recovery beds are in construction.
The Manager of Invasive & Diagnostic Procedures, reporting to the Executive Director of Heart and Vascular Services, has overall responsibility for the management of the Invasive and Diagnostic procedural departments (Cardiac Catheterization, Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic and Interventional Neurovascular, and a Diagnostic Imaging Recovery Area). Manager is responsible for daily operations of labs and provides leadership to supervisor, quality analyst, leads, charge nurses, schedulers and the rest of the staff. This current oversight includes forty (40) FTEs working in the departments to provide patient/department service and responsible for overall quality of service and for planning, developing, organizing, integrating, and directing programs, staff, and budget in support of the Purpose and Mission, Shared Commitment and Strategic Priorities of EvergreenHealth. Works closely with managers to ensure effective patient care and service delivery throughout the continuum of care.
Required for this position:
- Bachelor's in Nursing (BSN) with WA State RN License or WA State RT License and ARRT or Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist
- 5 years diagnostic and interventional lab experience
- 5-7 years of experience in a management or leadership role.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of hire
- Current ACLS certification by date of hire
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and JC regulations and requirements
- Ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care, as appropriate
Desired for the position:
- Master's degree
- Cardiac Catheterization or Interventional Radiology certification
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits and relocation assistance.