Admin Dir-Cancer Services, Carmel, IN
The Administrative Director, Cancer Services is responsible for the leadership and management of clinical and business operations of the cancer programs in the North Central Region. This position is responsible for providing leadership, direction and continuous improvement for the clinical and operational administration and strategic business expansion of the Cancer Programs. The incumbent in this position is accountable for driving preeminence throughout the assigned areas. Preeminence is being acknowledged as a leader in quality, clinical care, education and research by your peers. This position works in matrix and an indirect line relationship with the IU Simon Cancer Center, the IU School of Medicine and directly with the system strategic oncology service line. This position reports to the Chief Nursing Officer(s) at in the North Central Region.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- A Master's Degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration or related field required, or equivalent knowledge and skill.
- Requires experience in Oncology Services.
- Requires knowledge of state and national regulatory agency guidelines.
- Requires highly developed interpersonal, facilitation, and team building skills with a talent for leading working groups and committees.
- Strong demonstrated transformational and complex, matrixed leadership skills (inspiring, problem solving, communication across multiple organizations, executing).
- Requires experience managing multiple complex projects involving multiple customers, interests and goals.
- Strong blend of management skills and technical expertise demonstrated by superior planning, decision-making, negotiation, leadership and financial management skills/knowledge.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills with all levels of employees, management and community leaders and a proven leader who is an effective, creative and visionary problem solver.
- Knowledge of industry issues, demonstrated experience and results such as 2nd Curve (transition from volume based to value based economics), accountable care and insurance/population risk models.
- Knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local regulatory agency guidelines and laws.