ARNP, PA or RPA, Richland, WA
As one of the largest diagnostic radiology practices in Washington State, Inland Imaging values the talents of our diverse and dynamic work team. Whether your skills are clinical, financial, technical, or service-oriented, Inland Imaging provides you the opportunity to succeed and advance in your career.
We offer excellent pay, benefits, and bonuses
Currently looking for a Full Time ARNP, PA or RPA to work at Kadlec Regional Medical Center in Richland, WA. Hours are Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm with no call. Radiology experience highly desired. Job duties include diagnostic and interventional radiology.
Summary: To obtain the highest quality radiological exams under the direct or indirect supervision of a radiologist per established Inland Imaging guidelines and protocols.
General Description: The ARNP/PA/RPA must be able to: work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced environment in meeting continual deadlines; handle multiple priorities in busy clinics/hospital with constant interruptions; be highly organized to meet deadlines. Interactions with radiologists, other departments within Inland Imaging, patients and family members and outside contacts is key. Must have excellent written, verbal and personal communication skills; be tactful and diplomatic; and be highly confidential. Must make decisions regarding daily work priorities, contact referring providers, and make other decisions based on company policies and procedures. Must be comfortable working with all ages and patient acuities, spanning from the neonate intensive care patient to the elderly.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform clinical exams/procedures on adults, pediatrics, and neonates; including gastrointestinal, genitourinary, feeding tube placement a multitude of studies on critically ill/post surgical inpatient adults and children, joint injections, lumbar punctures and other procedures as directed and allowed under clinical license.
- Perform general radiographic exams including fluoroscopic exam and “overhead” images.
- Administer oral and IV contrast for radiographic exams as directed by protocol and/or the radiologist. Monitor and treat patients for contrast reactions, including ordering medications for treatment of acute reaction and pretreating patient's with previous contrast reactions. Coordinate patient care between radiologist and technical staff to facilitate a smooth workflow.
- Determine need for patient sedation, write clinically appropriate sedation orders for both adults and children, and supervise sedation during the procedure.
- Orders medications appropriate for procedures.
- Review images with technical staff , radiologist, and referring provider to provide optimal patient care.
- Perform history and physicals, updated chart notes/procedureal notes, discharge summaries and consults on patients.
- Utilize computer charting in the EPIC system.
- Rotate to other shifts and locations as needed.
- Education: Completed an advanced formal education program
- Licensed as an ARNP, Physician Assistant or Radiology Physician Assistant in the State of Washington
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, organized, ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to learn new computer applications and utilize in the work environment
- Ability to consider individual needs in communication with and assessment and treatment of patients of all ages
- Computer Skills: Experience with the following computer applications is highly desired: Outlook; Kronos; Replicon; Imagecast; EPIC; Fluency and Medicalis
For more information and to apply online, please visit our website at www.inlandimaging.com and apply for either the Physician Assistant or ARNP!