Director of Finance, Bothell, WA
Pacific Vascular is an employee-owned company providing vascular ultrasound services in the Pacific Northwest. We are looking for a Director of Finance to lead our financial team and serve as a member of our senior management group. It is a full-time position responsible for our financial management, human resources and other business functions.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Oversight of all accounting functions, financial statements and audits
- Financial planning, budgeting and analysis
- Supervision of Patient Accounting Manager, HR/AP staff and Chief Accountant.
- Banking and investing ESOP cash and corporate cash
- Lease, contract and insurance administration
- Employment policies and procedures
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan and 401(k) Plan administration
- Employee’s medical, dental and long term disability insurance and Cafeteria Plan
Education, Experience, Certifications
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field, with at least five years’ relevant experience with a health care organization. Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills are required. CPA certification is a plus as is experience with employee-owned (ESOP) companies. Candidates with equivalent experience, education and training are welcome to apply.
We are an employee-owned company providing vascular ultrasound services in the greater Seattle area since 1987. We offer a low-stress, family-friendly, flexible work environment. We offer a competitive salary and benefits. To apply for this opportunity please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at:
Attn: Human Resources
11714 North Creek Pkwy North, Suite 100
Bothell, WA 98011