Physician Assistant - Urgent Care, Portland, OR
Physician Assistant - Urgent Care
GoHealth Urgent Care is a technology-driven urgent care network in partnership with Legacy Health in the Portland/Vancouver area. We are looking for Physician Assistants with:
- At least one year of Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine Experience
- Experience treating both adult and pediatric patients
Our state-of-the-art centers are modern, patient-friendly and equipped with:
- Electrostatic "smart glass" procedure rooms
- Transparent charting on a wide screen in each exam room
- Mobile x-ray equipment
- Unified EMR that can be accessed by caregivers across the Legacy Health network.
Salary and Benefits are competitive, with an upside potential that will be easily achieved if you are entrepreneurial in spirit and have kindness and competence as your clinical imperatives.
If this is where you''d love your career to go, contact Lee Meyer, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at Lee.Meyer@GoHealthUC.com or call her at (860) 200-7679 . Feel free to also visit our website at www.JoinGoHealthUC.com.
GoHealth Urgent Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We invite military veterans to apply for our positions.