Social Workers (Multiple Opportunities), Elkhart, Goshen, South Bend, IN
Social workers help children, families and adults in our community move toward health and wholeness through providing individual, family or group therapy.
Primary duties include:
- Assessing and diagnosing clients
- Creating treatment plans specific to the client’s goals, strengths and weaknesses
- Providing individual, family or group therapy interventions that take into account the client’s strengths, weaknesses and preferences
- Providing crisis intervention and assessing risk factors of harm to self or others
- Referring to alternative or supportive services based on the client’s needs
- Providing timely electronic clinical documentation
- Consulting and supervision with other clinicians
- Working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team
- Assisting in training and orientation of others
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Hiring Requirements
- Master’s degree in social work from an accredited school/LSW and must have an LCSW for SW II.
- Three years of experience in social service setting preferred
We offer competitive compensation, a full benefits package (also available for many part-time positions) and career advancement opportunities.
There is a $2000.00 sign-on bonus for this full time position.