Clinic Medical Assistant (Multiple Opportunities), Ellensburg, WA
Who is KVH...
KVH is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes 24-hour emergency care, inpatient, and outpatient hospital services through KVH Hospital. Clinics include family medicine, internal medicine, orthopedics, general surgery, women’s health, pediatrics, workplace health and urgent care. Specialty services provide home health and hospice, physical, speech and occupational therapies, and a geriatric nurse practitioner program.
The Clinic Medical Assistant is responsible for procedures necessary to support the provider to whom they are assigned.
What is required...
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Appropriate Current WA state Certification (MA-C)
- Current BLS card for Healthcare Provider (maintenance required)
- Previous exposure to an Electronic Medical Records system
What is preferred...
- Previous experience working as a Medical Assistant
Wage: Hourly range starts at $16.18/hour up to a maximum of $22.84/hour. Actual starting wage will be based on years' of applicable experience.