Behavioral Health Opportunities, Olympia, Tenino and Chehalis, WA
Valley View Health Center is one of the fastest growing community health centers in SW Washington. We are currently seeking part time or full time Behavioral Health Providers to join a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals providing services to an underserved population in Olympia, Tenino and a Full-time Behavioral Health Assistant Director for Chehalis, WA.
These behavioral health practitioners will work within a fully integrated, multidisciplinary model in our primary care clinics. The Behavioral Health Provider's duties consist of providing brief assessment, intervention, and onsite consultation to the primary care team. While coordination of integrated care is a part of the job duties, providing empirically validated treatment modalities in a brief intervention model is the focus of this position.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required.
QUALIFICATIONS: There are two different types of Behavioral Health Providers:
Behavioral Health Provider, Psy/PhD
- Education: Doctorate in Psychology.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: License for independent clinical practice in the State of Washington.
- Education: Coursework completed for Doctorate in Psychology. Preference given to candidates with professional training or experience in integrated care in a medical setting.
Behavioral Health Provider, Masters
- Education: Master's degree in Social Work or Psychology.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Candidates must be licensed for independent clinical practice in the State of Washington
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW),
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC),
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
Additional Requirements include two years experience in clinical service delivery with persons with mental or behavioral health needs. Experience preferred working in primary care settings.
No use of tobacco products preferred
Submit resume to: VVHC, Attn: HR, 2690 NE Kresky Ave, Chehalis, WA 98532 or by responding to this job posting at firstname.lastname@example.org
compensation: $65,000 - $70, 000 dependent upon level of licensure and FTE, PLUS signing BONUS
employment type: employee's choice