Clinic Manager, Madras, OR
Clinic Manager – Madras, Oregon
Mosaic Medical prides itself on being an innovative community health center system that pioneers unique and creative ways to provide patient access to health care. Since our founding in 2002 we have proudly served insured and uninsured patients regardless of age, ethnicity, or income.
We focus on a holistic approach to patient care by incorporating behavioral health, pharmacy, and nutrition support to serve patients in the most meaningful way. At Mosaic Medical, you will work with incredibly dedicated and mission-centered peers and be part of a dynamic team based environment.
Mosaic Medical offers more than just a job, it is a lifestyle. A lifestyle of serving others. A lifestyle of being an integral part of your community. A lifestyle that offers work/life balance. A lifestyle of enjoying the outdoors! Central Oregon offers over 300 days of sunshine a year, so enjoy a PTO day on the mountain, biking/hiking trails, or the river! A lifestyle that improves lives, including yours. Of course, we also offer a great benefit package!
Provides effective leadership and accountability for clinic operations, including excellence in patient and staff satisfaction, patient-centered clinical care, quality measures, and financial management. Manages the Clinic Operations Supervisor and RN Supervisor and partners closely with the Clinic Medical Director to support clinic providers.
- Manage performance of the team, conduct monthly meet-ups and provide real-time and consistent coaching with all direct reports.
- Resolve all critical incidents, patient grievances and patient complaints or delegate as deemed appropriate. Complete appropriate documentation and monitor reports and trends, ensure timely communication and/or education to patients and/or staff.
- Ensure site operations are efficient and effective and support continuous improvement, by promoting tests of change and encouraging staff to share their voice to inform change.
- Understand and promote the patient-centered primary care home standards, supporting and monitoring integration with behavioral health, pharmacy, oral health, and other ancillary services.
- Provide fiscal oversight for clinic/services and maintains expenditures within budget.
- Facilitates review of key performance indicators (KPI).
- Coordinate Plan Do Study Act cycles (PDSA) and quality huddles.
- Review monthly financial reports for respective departments.
- Maintains documentation on procedures and policies related to operations. Ensures Mosaic workflows are being followed.
Skills & Knowledge
Ability to train and teach staff. Knowledge of standard office policies and procedures. Experience working on computers; typing speed of at least 40 WPM. Ability to work with practice management software. Knowledge of health insurance plans. Knowledge of medical coding, both ICD-9 and CPT. Knowledge of medical terminology, procedures, and practice. Knowledge of HIPAA regulations. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge of personnel management and labor law. Knowledge of Microsoft Office software products. Knowledge of standard office machines including computer, copier, fax, shredder, multi-line telephone, printers, etc.