Care Team Development Manager, Bellingham, WA
CARE TEAM DEVELOPMENT MANAGER OPPORTUNITY
Unity Care NW, a private, non-profit, federally qualified health center that’s been proudly and successfully serving the greater Bellingham area since 1982. Our clinics in Bellingham and Ferndale, offer comprehensive primary medical, behavioral health, dental care, and pharmacy services to a diverse and underserved patient population of all ages. Employing over 250 caring and compassionate employees, our purpose is to increase the years of healthy life in the people & communities we serve.
- Full-time, benefited position supervises the Clinical Supervisor and the MA Supervisor.
- Creates and executes the strategy for clinical support services in the nursing department and among the care teams in alignment with UCNW’s vision, medical scope of services, strategic goals and objectives, IHI’s Triple Aim, payer P4P programs and evidence-based practices. This includes defining and implementing standards of care, procedures, workflows, standing orders, providing compliance oversight, developing training curriculum and plans that improve and optimized quality of care, patient flow and staff workflows.
- Promotes a patient-centered, multi-disciplinary, team-based approach in serving our patients and that achieves our quality standards, objectives and outcomes across our medical teams. In addition, this position will lead UCNW’s Employee Health Program.
Ideal Candidate Will Offer:
- Bachelor’s Degree, and five years healthcare; preferably in an outpatient setting; plus, RN Degree with current WA State RN Licensure desired.
- Knowledge of and commitment to an integrated care delivery model.
- Knowledge and experience with continuous quality improvement processes such as PDSA cycles.
- Other candidates with significant experience in organizational development, re-engineering clinical processes or process improvement will be considered.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, the ability to work effectively with staff and management; demonstrated skill in developing and maintaining productive work teams.
- Strong analytic skills is required.
- Proficiency with computers and MS applications with strong keyboarding skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and remain flexible in stressful conditions.
- Ability to travel for training, collaboration with other organizations, and to other areas in the community, as needed.
- Competitive Salary with a comprehensive benefit package
- Generous paid time off with six paid holidays
- 401K retirement plan with employer match after 1 year of eligibility
Live in a Community consistently rated one of the most desirable in the USA! Beautiful Bellingham, a popular university & retirement community of 80,000, nestled between Bellingham Bay and the foot of the Cascade Mountains. A short distance from Seattle, Vancouver BC and the San Juan Islands. Whatcom County houses several charming small towns. Enjoy all the area has to offer, from a vast range of recreational & outdoor activities, excellent schools, unique shops, local festivals, farmers markets, diverse restaurants, community events, and visual and performing arts. Discover the area, by visiting: https://www.bellingham.org
If you have the drive & initiative to tackle this challenging and rewarding role, and want to truly make a difference in the community; or wish to view a complete description of this position, To Apply - visit the Careers section of our web site at www.unitycarenw.org. For Information Contact: Karla Lacktorin, Healthcare & Professional Recruiter, email@example.com at: 360-296-7121.Help us provide access to high quality, affordable health care for all!