Nurse Practitioner – Occupational Medicine (Workers' Comp.) and Urgent Care, Portland, OR
Nurse Practitioner – Occupational Medicine (Workers’ Comp.) and Urgent Care
GoHealth Urgent Care is a technology-driven urgent care network in partnership with Legacy Health, one of the most comprehensive healthcare networks in the Pacific Northwest.
We’re seeking Nurse Practitioners for a unique Workers’ Comp. opportunity within an Urgent Care setting.
Must have experience with Workers’ Compensation, Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care experience also a plus, with the ability to blend experiences.
Start as part-time or full-time. The schedule is flexible. No weekends!
Our state-of-the-art centers are modern, patient-friendly and equipped with:
- Electrostatic smart glass procedure rooms
- Transparent charting on a wide screen in each exam room
- Point-of-care testing and mobile digital x-ray equipment
- Unified EMR that can be accessed by caregivers across the Legacy Health network
The Legacy Health-GoHealth Urgent Care partnership also offers:
- Coordinated care when referring to specialists & internal network referrals
- Competitive salary and benefits, with an upside potential that will be easily achieved if you are entrepreneurial in spirit and have kindness and competence as your clinical imperatives.
If this is where you’d love your career to go, contact Lee Meyer, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at Lee.Meyer@GoHealthUC.com or call her at (860) 200-7679. Feel free to also visit our website at www.JoinGoHealthUC.com.
GoHealth Urgent Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We invite military veterans to apply for our positions.