Physician/Director of Medical Services, Usk, WA
The Kalispel Tribe of Indians in beautiful Usk, Washington is seeking a full time Physician/Director of Medical Services. Our amazing clinic is a a National Health Service Corp and Indian Health Services Loan Repayment Site.
Summary of Functions
The Physician will provide out-patient professional medical services to patients of all ages in a rural setting. As Director of Medical Services, the physician will provide direct oversight of the medical floor and medical team.
- Washington licensed MD or DO with specialty in Internal Medicine/Family Practice with current DEA number.
- Knowledge, skill providing primary care to patients of all ages; three years prior experience preferred.
- Board certification preferred.
- BLS certification, or obtain within 3 months of employment.
- Must have valid driver’s license with insurable record.
- Must pass background check and credentialing process.
- Must possess the ability to work independently in a rural setting.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills, the ability to handle conflict and crisis in a professional manner and must be computer literate.
- TB test screening required.
- Must maintain current CPR certification.
For further information or to apply online, please visit our website at https://www.kalispeltribe.com/careers/apply-now
Copy this and paste this URL into a web browser: