Cardiology Service Line Director, Seattle, WA
Cardiology Service Line Director
Management | Fulltime - Regular | Seattle, WA, US | 40 hours per week
Job Number: 182924
Honored as Top Hospital of the Decade by The Leapfrog Group, Virginia Mason in Seattle, WA, is internationally recognized as a preeminent organization that is focused on transforming health care. True to that vision, we spent this past decade creating and delivering a multitude of innovations. The results? Industry-changing process improvements and initiatives that have revolutionized our ability to eliminate waste, cut costs, and most importantly, improve the quality of services. Our commitment to Team Medicine and the transformation of health care is what built our reputation as a quality leader, and empowers us with the capability to provide rapid access to care through our Virginia Mason Production System.
As a key member of our leadership team, you will help to continually develop the results-driven initiatives that define our success and are transforming healthcare.
This position directs the business, technical and nursing support activities of a large, multi-specialty medical clinic. In conjunction with the Vice President and the Physician Leader, the Director oversees administrative functions of the clinic including operations, marketing, facilities, finance, human resources, and planning and development.
- Bachelor's degree in business, health administration, nursing or a related field.
- 7 or more years progressively responsible clinic management experience.
- Proven proficiency in financial management, which includes compressive understanding of insurance plans as they relate to physician practice.
- Proven ability to communicate clearly, effectively and concisely to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal relationship skills with a focus on team building.
- Proven ability in developing and promoting working relationships with a highly skilled group of medical staff.
- Demonstrated expertise as a Change Master.
- Strong planning and analytical skills required in the innovation of new approaches/initiatives, identification of areas requiring improvement, and monitoring of outcomes.
Preferred: Master's degree in business, health administration, nursing or a related field; Completion of VMPS for Leaders
Virginia Mason offers much more than competitive compensation and benefits. With continuing education opportunities and relocation assistance, you will find our commitment to your well-being is both rewarding and refreshing.
There is also the lifestyle benefit that comes with finding yourself in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. Surrounded by the vibrancy and sophistication of one of the most livable cities in the country, finding the perfect urban or outdoor pursuit will instinctively and pleasurably become second nature.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.