Radiologic/Fluoro Technologist Float, Spokane, WA
As one of the largest diagnostic radiology practices in Washington State, Inland Imaging values the talents of our diverse and dynamic work team. Whether your skills are clinical, financial, technical, or service-oriented, Inland Imaging provides you the opportunity to succeed and advance in your career.
With operations in Spokane and Seattle, Inland Imaging may be able to accommodate your specific lifestyle needs. With primary operations in Spokane, Washington you will have access to a growing and vibrant city, great schools and universities, an active arts performance and musical community, and unparalleled outdoor beauty and recreation opportunities.
Inland's culture is progressive, innovative, hard-working, focused, and service-oriented. Our patients, our communities, and our referring physicians are at the heart of all that we do. We support the diversity and interests of our employees and their extended families. We are passionate about what we do -- which is making a difference in people's lives.
We offer excellent pay, benefits, and bonuses
Currently looking for a Full Time Radiologic/Fluoro Technologist Float position. Hours are Friday, Saturday, Sunday 7am-7pm. Shifts and locations will vary however the shift will include weekends. Examples of shifts would be Sat –Wed 0900-1730 and 1000-1830.
Summary: Perform General Diagnostic Radiography exams, including Fluoroscopy. Responsible for obtaining the highest quality radiological exams under the direct or indirect supervision of a radiologist per established Inland Imaging guidelines and protocols. The Radiologic Technologist Float provides coverage for staff vacations, illness, etc. rotating shifts and locations. Must have current working knowledge of all systems and locations that they are responsible for covering.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs General Diagnostic Radiography exams, including Fluoroscopy, surgery, morgue, portables, schedules, monitors exam statuses
- Assists patients as needed to obtain quality exam
- Physically maneuver/lift patients to a standing position to perform x-ray exams
- Physically maneuver/lift patients to an exam table to perform x-ray exams
- Assist patients as needed to obtain quality exam
- Prepares exam rooms
- Maintains clean and stocked exam rooms
- Assists in the appropriate transportation of patients as needed
- Schedules Radiologic and Fluoro Exams
- This position may be required to work in a hospital, urgent care or clinical setting.
- Rotates to other shifts and locations as needed
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality within the Inland Imaging companies and Inland’s customers.
- Honest, pleasant manner and good personal hygiene.
- Free of alcohol and drug abuse.
- Valid state driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented; ability to multi-task; organized and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates self-directed learning and participation in continuing education through professional journals, approved seminars, etc.
- Ability to consider individual needs in communication with and assessment and treatment of patients of all ages.
- Adheres to departmental standards and personnel policies by demonstrating professional demeanor in conduct and appearance.
- Follows company departmental standards and personnel policies by using good teamwork and communication skills to help identify concerns and solutions, assisting where needed to ensure a smooth functioning department.
- Follows all Health and Safety policies and guidelines of Inland Imaging or its partners depending on work location
- Performs other duties as required by displaying team spirit and self-growth, accepting and performing other projects and responsibilities, and requesting other projects and responsibilities.
- Rotates to other shifts and locations as needed.
- There no supervisory responsibility in this position
Treats all patients and coworkers with dignity and respect Provides excellent customer service Conforms to Joint Commission and HIPAA regulations Complies with PHI (Protected Health Information) Demonstrates the Inland Imaging Core Values
- Show We Care, Do The Right Thing, Maximize Individual Potential, Always Aim Higher
- High School Diploma/GED – required
- Accredited Radiologic Technologist Program – required
- Experience: One to three years experience desired
- Anatomy and medical terminology preferred.
- Medical office experience preferred.
- Understanding of radiologic procedures to be read by radiologist preferred.
- Licensure: Must maintain current Washington State Radiologic Technologist licensure
- Certifications: Maintain current ARRT (R)
- Computer Skills: Experience with the following computer applications is highly desired: Outlook, Kronos, Imagecast, Stentor, IDXterm, Intranet, EPIC, Medicalis
- Background Check:
- Must be able to pass a background check required by RCW 43.43.830-840 to work with children under the age of 16, developmentally disabled persons or vulnerable adults
- In order to comply with provisions set forth in Sections 1128 and 1156 of the Social Security Act, all new employees of Inland Imaging Clinical Associates, LLC will be checked against the LIST OF EXCLUDED INDIVIDUALS provided by the Department of Health & Human Services, Office of the Inspector General (OIG). Employees must not be included on this list.
- Drug Test: Eligible employees must be able to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug test which includes Marijuana.
For more information and to apply online, please visit our website at www.inlandimaging.com