Therapist, Opiate Treatment Program, Lafayette, IN
Therapist, Opiate Treatment Program
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus (Full-time)
Responsible for providing psychotherapy and counseling therapies including group, individual and family therapy for patients suffering opiate addiction and other substance abuse issues. Responsible for the understanding of methadone maintenance therapy. Ensures accurate and timely patient documentation.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff.
- Healthy staffing levels.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Career growth.
- Competitive compensation.
- A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team member.
- Master’s degree in social work or counseling or relevant state licensure required.
- Current unencumbered clinical license per state of practice guidelines. LCAC preferred.
- Individuals with LPC, LAC, LCAC, or LMFT credentials with experience in substance abuse may be considered.
- May be required to work flexible hours and overtime.
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment.
- Prior experience providing services to individuals with chemical dependency patients.