Occupational Medicine Director, Corvallis, OR
The Occupational Medicine Director is responsible for directing sales, marketing, policies and programs of the Occupational Medicine Department to ensure all occupational health needs are met for area employers.
Education, licensing and experience:
- Licensed Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner or Certified Occupational Health Nurse.
- Business or Marketing Degree or equivalent education.
- Three to five years' experience in health care services and program development.
- Two or more years of successful supervisory experience.
Knowledge and skills:
- Basic understanding of the marketing function.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to communicate and work compatibly with nurses, physicians and other staff is required.
- Ability to have regular and predictable attendance.
Actively leads and promotes safety at all levels within the organization.
For additional information and to apply please go to the careers section at www.corvallisclinic.com