Director-Patient Care, Bloomington, IN
Requisition Number: 245667
Individuals within this position are accountable for directing and facilitating all aspects of patient care activities on designated clinical areas in accordance with BH standards in order to deliver efficient, effective and quality patient care. Maintains responsibility and accountability for operational decisions, insuring compliance with institutional and professional standards. In accordance with BH guidelines, plans for staffing, equipment, training and other resources necessary in process to deliver efficient, effective and quality patient care as described in the Patient Care policies and procedures. This individual models professional behavior to staff, hospital, and community.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- American Heart Association ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) required.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider Certification required.
- American Heart Association PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) desired.
- Current Indiana RN license required.
- Masters Degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of Baccalaureate degree is required. BSN preferred.
- A minimum of three years of clinical nursing experience including considerable leadership and charge experience.
- A very high level of interpersonal, clinical skills are required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, in the English language. Adheres to Universal Precautions and Hazardous Material precautions.
IU Health Bloomington Hospital
Nursing Administration 455101
- Name: Rhea-Dawn Bohall
- Phone: 317-963-5313
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org