Director-Finance, Indianapolis, IN
Requisition Number: 10001193
Partners with the Regional CFO and leadership team to support operational and financial improvements across the region. Interfaces with senior leadership and front-line team members, executes organizational development strategy, and drives change initiatives across the region in order to optimize organizational potential and achieve strategic and operational objectives. Serves as a financial resource to operational leaders of the region, provides financial reporting and analysis, expense management, operational improvement and the evaluation of growth opportunities. Assists with the preparation of the annual operating, capital and strategic budgets in coordination with operational leadership and the Financial Services department. Monitors the reporting of actual capital and strategic spending compared to budgeted amounts and assists with the management of the capital and strategic funding processes. Creates monthly executive reporting packages including key financial performance indicators as well as identifies, evaluates and implements countermeasures to improve negative financial performance. Performs data analytics and prepares operating benchmarks and dashboards to evaluate and compare performance across the system, the region and units.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Bachelors Degree Required, Masters or CPA Strongly Preferred.
- Requires 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Requires experience completing and presenting complex data analytics.
- Requires experience implementing large scale process improvement initiatives that drive measurable business results.
- Requires experience successfully interacting with all levels of leadership, including executives, and presenting information in a concise, format that clearly conveys findings and recommended actions.
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- CFO - AHC 110455
- Full Time
- Name: Morgan Pluckebaum
- Email: email@example.com