Director of Executive Recruitment, Indianapolis, IN
Director of Executive Recruitment
Requisition Number: 239424
The Director of Executive Recruitment will report directly to the VP of Talent Acquisition and will own the leadership recruiting function at IU Health. This role will be a key member of the Talent Acquisition Leadership Team, and will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of a comprehensive, innovative executive recruiting function to serve the IU Health system.
- Devises and drives executive search strategies for leadership recruitment
- Oversees the full lifecycle executive recruitment process and team for director and above level searches, through offer negotiations and executive onboarding
- Develops and implements creative ideas for improving the executive search process and outcomes focused on continuous improvement
- Ensures IU Health is in a position to have a pipeline of the most talented candidates for open roles and succession plans
- Builds and implements a signature candidate experience for executive level candidates
- Provides an exceptional, consultative customer centric experience for senior executives, providing market feedback and insight to candidates' strengths, motivations, and development needs
- Partners closely with compensation to develop an in-depth understanding of the compensation programs and ensure effective communication to executive level candidates regarding IU Health's unique total rewards package
- Stays current with regard to organizational changes as well as industry trends that may impact hiring strategies and needs
- Develops and maintains key partnerships with a limited number of external search partners to utilize strategically
- Stay current with industry trends, proactively update the business and make recommendations
- Provides executive level coaching, and addresses high priority, sensitive issues as needed.
- Interprets both business and HR metrics critical to driving results, and ensures their recommendations and work deliverables appropriately align.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent years of experience.
- Master's preferred.
- Requires 7-10 years of relevant experience, managing full life-cycle executive recruitment process within a complex organization or an executive recruiting agency setting.
- Minimum of 3 years of leadership experience required.
- Requires prior management experience in a complex, matrix organization.
- Requires experience handling highly complex, challenging situations requiring exemplary professional judgment and diplomacy .
- Requires experience coaching and developing diverse groups and all levels of professionals.
- Strong knowledge of candidate assessment and selection methods
- Demonstrated proficiency with candidate tracking systems, recruiting software and candidate databases
- Organizational skills, ability to prioritize
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; executive presence, negotiation and credibility
- Requires basic proficiency in MS office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- IU Health Fairbanks
- IUH HR Executive Recruitment 109706
- Full Time