Director Supply Chain, Oak Lawn, IL
Director Supply Chain Multi-Site
Req #: 103564
Facility: Support Centers
City: Oak Lawn
Posting Budget Status: Day
Shift Type: Full Time - Permanent
Posting FTE: 1
The Director Supply Chain – Multi-site is directly accountable for the ongoing strategic development, daily operation, budget performance and execution of the defined strategic conditions associated with Advocate's Supply Chain Site Operations and Logistics within the region assigned. Directly accountable to lead and execute upon the Supply Chain Site Operations and Logistics Key Results Areas and strategic objectives. Directly accountable for the design, implementation and operational execution of inventory management and other key operating strategies intended to improve patient safety / quality of outcome and operational efficiency. Directly accountable for both exempt professional and non-exempt Supply Chain associates at assigned acute-care and other assigned operating locations.
- Bachelor Degree in health healthcare, engineering, or business required.
- Eight years progressive leadership supply chain management experience.
- Experience within a large or multi-hospital setting or multi-regional enterprise operations.
- Displays self ~direction and independent decision- making capabilities.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, organizational abilities, priority management, and statistical analysis abilities.
- Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and orderliness in performing job duties.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experienced in leading and facilitating group and team meetings and projects.
- Public speaking experience including providing educational programs and presentations on Risk Management and Professional Liability issues.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and customer service skills.
- Lean certified. Project Management certified.
- Flexible work hours to meet sites' needs.
- Directly responsible to establish and execute upon strategic plans and targeted conditions for the Advocate Site Operations and Logistics inventory management, logistics and distribution operations.
- Directs and executes Advocate's non-conforming product policy.
- Provide leadership to ensure a year-over-year pre-determined reduction from the previous years baseline in the total number of non-conforming product incidents detected within the green bins located at operating locations.
- Directs Advocate's logistics operations for all med-surg products used for clinical care operations.
- Directs the Site Operations and Logistics quality operating system.
- Accountable for taking a facts-based and analytical approach to drive continuous improvement within key operational metrics.
- Leads the product compliance utilization and conversion across all clinical operations from an inventory management and logistics perspective.
- Responsible for the financial budget performance for Site Operations and Logistics.
- Accountable for Associate and Customer satisfaction in regard to Site Operations and Logistics.