Manager Physician Practice - Psychiatry, Downers Grove, IL
Manager Physician Practice - Psychiatry
Req #: 96695
Facility: Advocate Medical Group
City: Downers Grove
Posting Budget Status: Day
Shift Type: Full Time - Permanent
Posting FTE: 1
The practice manager provides administrative management to Advocate Medical Group's Riverside Psychiatry practice located in Warrenville with accountability for daily operations. Collaborates with physicians, and leads associates and internal/external customers including patients/families to assure optimal patient care and outcomes. Plans for, coordinates and manages associates and organizational resources in order to provide the highest quality patient care in a safe, cost effective, customer-focused environment thereby creating the best place for patients to heal, physicians to practice and associates to work.
Advocate is named among the Top Workplaces 2017 by Chicago Tribune
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or a related field, or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of progressively responsible staff management experience is required.
- Relevant leadership experience in a physician practice is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of components of practice management, including billing/collection/insurance, performance standards, physician concerns, quality assurance, personnel selection and budgetary planning, control & assessment.
- Ability to supervise professional & non-professional associates & promote staff development through delegation.
- Ability to work varying shifts including weekends to meet the needs of the site.
- Patient Satisfaction Collaborates with the Director, Physician Practice Management and physician leadership to maintain an environment that is patient centered as evidenced by availability of open access including but not limited to the following: same day appointments, future appointments made, referrals made within the group, adherence to test result reporting guidelines, positive patient comments, and meeting/exceeding Key Results Area (KRA) goals.
- Health Outcomes Establishes and carries out procedures for appropriate delivery of patient care and monitoring of quality standards in compliance with AMG, regulatory and payer guidelines.
- Funding our Future Ensures financial success of practice(s) by actively monitoring budget, physician productivity and fiscal operations of assigned cost centers.
- Physician Engagement/Operations Assists in the creation and maintenance of an operationally efficient and physician friendly work environment. Manages resources daily to meet productivity standards and to optimize efficiency, effectiveness, and output of each department.
- Human Resources Administration/Associate Satisfaction Manages daily human resource functions related to Associates to ensure continued quality, development and retention reflecting the Advocate Experience of creating the best place for Associates to work, Creates an environment where the Associates are motivated to do their best, are routinely recognized for good work and achieves Associates Satisfaction scores consistent with AMG goals and standards.
- Growth Facilitates and drives initiatives that enhance practice growth as well as retention of existing patients under the direction of the Director, Physician Practice Management and in collaboration with physician leadership.