House Supervisor / PT / 0.67 FTE / HS-2, Aberdeen, WA
HOUSE SUPERVISOR / PT /0.67 FTE / HS-2
Category: Nursing Support Services
Department: Nursing Support Services
Status: PT / 0.67 FTE
Schedule: Varied days/nights / 0.67 FTE
- Under the general supervision of the Chief Nursing Officer, the House Supervisor coordinates patient services and provides administrative direction to the Hospital after hours and on weekend.
- The House Supervisor ensures continuity and safety of patient care in the absence of the Department Managers.
- The House Supervisor provides management, leadership and direction in the absence of the Chief Nursing Officer.
- Current WA State RN license, current BLS/ACLS/PALS certification.
- Minimum 3 years recent clinical experience required;
- 1 year demonstrated nursing leadership experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal and demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities effectively in a fast pace environment.
0.67 FTE/ WORK FOUR 12.5 hour shifts per pay period