Emergency Registered Nurse (Multiple Opportunities), Aberdeen, WA
Grays Harbor Community Hospital
December 12, 2018
RN / FT .9 / DAYS / R-2
Category: Emergency Department
Department: Emergency Dept.
Status: Full Time .9
Schedule: 6:30am - 7:00pm / .9 FTE
- The Registered Nurse provides professional nursing care in collaboration with members of the healthcare team in the ongoing assessment, planning and treatment of patients and families.
- The RN utilizes resources wisely while promoting physical, spiritual, and emotional well-being reflective of the philosophy and standards at Grays Harbor Community Hospital.
- The RN maintains accurate and complete documentation of nursing services with time efficiency, completing all tasks of paperwork and direct care.
- The RN provides all aspects of critical thinking and overall quality of care to the patients and families creating a partnership of culture, care, staff, and family.
- The RN serves as a patient advocate.
- The RN is expected to exercise competency in judgment, decision-making, implementation of nursing intervention, delegation of functions or responsibility, and administration of medications and treatments prescribed by legally authorized persons.
- Current WA State RN license.
- Two (2) years recent emergency department experience preferred; must have current BLS and ACLS certification.
- Must obtain TNCC and Pals certification within 6 (six) months of hire.
- Must be willing to work as relief charge nurse, previous charge nurse experience preferred.