Financial Analyst II, Green Valley, CA
Prepares standardized and ad-hoc reports including service line profitabilities and new program proformas. Assists with preparation of expenditure analyses and program analyses. Performs analysis for Administrative and Physician leadership. Interprets data and analyses and assists in developing complex analyses and reports. Reports to the Director of Budget & Decision Support, and supports all divisions of the Healthcare System. Plays a key role in compiling the annual operating and capital budgets, reviewing requests for accuracy and compliance with financial policies and procedures. Supports all levels of Management to monitor financial spend and their need for financial information and analysis.
- B.S. in Finance, Accounting or related. MBA, M.P.H. or equivalent preferred.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Three to five years of financial analysis experience is required, healthcare experience preferred.
- Knowledge of GAAP and laws, regulations and statutes governing the operation of healthcare providers.
- Excellent knowledge of analytic techniques.
- Mainframe computer use, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
- The NorthBay Way is a set of value-based behaviors that are to be consistently demonstrated and role modeled by all employees that work at NorthBay Healthcare. The NorthBay Way principles consist of Caring, Communication, Collaboration, and Competence.
- Requires a high comfort level with taking initiative and responsibility, high energy and productivity, and the ability to manage details in an organized work style.
- Must be able to work independently with a minimum level of supervision.