Manager - Environmental Services, Kirkland, WA
Manager - Environmental Services
Shift Hours From: 7:00
Shift Hours To: 3:30
EvergreenHealth, an integrated two hospital system headquartered in the vibrant and beautiful Puget Sound area just outside of Seattle, seeks an experienced Manager of Environmental Services for its main campus Hospital located in Kirkland, WA and includes a 318-bed medical center and four medical specialty buildings encompassing approximately 1.5 million square feet of operational space.
The Manager of Environmental Services is responsible for coordinating, organizing and all administrative aspects of assigned district environmental services, linen supply, waste and hazardous materials management.Negotiates contracts for services and manages procurement of waste disposal service and supplementary services affecting environmental services and linen supply. This position reports to the Director of Support Services.
Required for the position:
- At least 3 years of hospital environmental services experience
- Progressive experience in supervision
- Knowledge of hospital system policies
- Experience and training in local, regional and national regulatory standards in environmental services including Joint Commission and Department of Health.
- Demonstrated experience in contract negotiations skills, the ability to organize, analyze and delegate.
- Proficient skills to use Microsoft Office, specialized software and electronic office equipment
Desired for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree, supplemented with specialized training in business management or related experience
- CHESP Certification
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits and relocation assistance.
For more information, contact:
Tina Wong, Recruiter 425.899.2628