Occupational Health Nurse, Seattle, WA
The Safety & Emergency Preparedness Department manages a comprehensive safety program including: employee safety, Fire & Life Safety, Environmental Health & Safety, and Emergency Preparedness/Response. The Occupational Health Nurse (OHN) is part of a program that will provide occupational health services to Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) staff members in direct and indirect support of patient care activities.
- Five years of experience as a professional nurse.
- Licensed RN in the State of Washington.
- BLS certification.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing, Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing preferred
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or other related fields
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) or Certified Occupational Health Nurse - Specialist (COHN-S) certification from the American Board of Occupational Health Nursing (ABOHN)
- Experience in public speaking and training for group programs
Our Commitment to Diversity
We are committed to cultivating a workplace in which diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and respected. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and VEVRAA Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political ideology, or membership in any other legally protected class. We are an Affirmative Action employer. We encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds to apply and desire priority referrals of protected veterans. If due to a disability you need assistance/and or a reasonable accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please send a request to our Employee Services Center at email@example.com or by calling 206-667-4700.
Please apply on our careers page: https://careers-fhcrc.icims.com/jobs/12285/occupational-health-nurse/job?hub=7