Manager - Physician Recruitment, Kirkland, WA
Job Title Manager - Physician Recruitment
Department Human Resources
Date posted 11/09/2018
EvergreenHealth is seeking an experienced Manager of Physician Recruitment to serve as a member of the Human Resources (HR) leadership team and provide organizational oversight for the design and implementation for provider (Physician, Physician Assistants and Advanced Nurse Practitioners) recruiting strategies, on-boarding processes and employment agreements for EvergreenHealth.
The role serves as the subject matter expert on the development and implementation of physician recruitment strategies and collaborates with HR, Legal, Finance and Medical Group to ensure consistent interpretation and application of provider related policies, employment agreements, benefit programs and compensation practices. The Manager of Physician Recruitment helps ensure regulatory compliance with fair market value when determining provider compensation. Participates in the design and implementation of physician recruitment and retention programs for primary care, specialty care and hospital-based providers.
Required for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, healthcare administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years physician recruitment experience
- Demonstrated skills in all facets of full cycle recruitment including but not limited to physician/provider recruitment, employment agreements, compensation analysis, advertising, sourcing and conducting searches with a third party vendors.
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize multiple tasks with attention to detail while managing multiple complex projects and priorities to successfully meet deadlines.
- Understanding of provider fair market value and familiar with Stark regulations.
Desired for the position:
- Master’s degree in business administration, human resources, healthcare administration, or related field.
- Associate of the Association of Staff Physician Recruiters (ASPR) certification.
- A minimum of 3 years management experience.
- Experience in developing and evaluating provider compensation models.
- Previous experience working in acute care and clinic environments.