Manager, Strategic Sourcing, Seattle, WA
Manager, Strategic Sourcing
Job ID 2019-30459
Area of Interest Management/Administration
Location Name Roosevelt Commons
FTE/Hours per pay period 1.0 FTE (80 hours per bi-weekly pay periods)
Work Status Regular
Department Strategic Sourcing
Shift Day Shift
Develops sourcing strategies and directs divisional team, suppliers and internal stakeholders to achieve continuity of supply while driving continuous performance improvement, staff engagement, and reduced costs. Identifies opportunities, develops and executes sourcing action plans to drive TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or healthcare field; or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in supply chain and/or strategic sourcing
- Proven project management experience
- Experience in procurement management and knowledge of products to be sourced
- Proven team facilitation experience
- MBA, MHA, or equivalent