Director of General Pediatrics and Pediatric Specialties, Spokane, WA
Providence is calling a Director of General Pediatrics and Pediatric Specialties (Days, Full Time) to Providence Medical Group in Spokane, Washington.
We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position, you will:
- Work with operations to meet Providence Medical Group's strategic goals.
- Provide on-going leadership and management of specialty clinics and services within Providence Medical Group, through the development and implementation of management and patient care systems to assure cost-effective and quality day-to day operation.
- Work closely with program, hospital and leadership to develop new clinics and services.
- Advise senior physician group leaders regarding administrative and operational matters.
- Lead and participate in the Providence Medical Group division-wide special projects, committees and task forces.
- Partner with Lead Physician to lead the specialty departments in delivering high quality, cost efficient care.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 or more years of experience in medical group management at a senior level
- Demonstrated expertise in computers in word-processing and spreadsheet software
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master's degree in Health Care Administration or Business Administration
- Multi-specialty experience in an ambulatory care environment
About the clinic you will serve.
Providence Medical Group is a group of primary care, specialty care and hospital-based medical providers who serve eastern Washington in multiple clinic locations. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient – one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Answer the call. Providenceiscalling.jobs
When applying online, please reference job number 213028.
Providence is an Equal Opportunity Employer.