ARNP - Psychiatric, Kirkland, WA
AD for Req 29470 ARNP -Psychiatric
EvergreenHealth an integrated two- hospital system headquartered in the vibrant and beautiful Puget Sound area just outside of Seattle, is currently recruiting a full- time Psychiatric ARNP to help build EvergreenHealth’s Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders program and be responsible for providing services necessary for the promotion, screening, treatment and referral for pregnant and postpartum women experiencing perinatal mental health mood and anxiety disorders. The Psychiatric ARNP will participate as a collaborative, consultative, and interdisciplinary member on the team caring for the patient and her family.
Come join our excellent and growing inpatient services at EvergreenHealth Medical Center in Kirkland, WA.
Enjoy your career at an award-winning, community hospital in a locale that will have you wondering why you ever chose to live anywhere else.
Become part of the EvergreenHealth team, where we consistently earn top honors for patient care, continually look for new and innovative ways to improve, where you can make a difference, all while enjoying the quality of life that the Seattle area provides Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assess, diagnose and manage the treatment of perinatal mental health problems, including medication prescribing and management.
- Facilitates and coordinates care for the patient, and works collaboratively with the patient’s physician or mental health provider to provide comprehensive services.
- Initiates referral to qualified counselor and provides services for the patient (therapy, medication management or referrals) until patient is able to access community services.
- Practices trauma informed care.
- Identifies the needs of various populations served by EvergreenHealth and contributes to the development of staff education to meet those needs.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Masters prepared Nurse Practitioner (MSN or equivalent) in psychiatry with 5 or more years’ experience working with perinatal women and families.
- Current State of Washington Registered Nurse license
- Current State of Washington Advance Nurse Practitioner license
- Current BLS Healthcare Provider certification at hire
Desired for the position:
- DNP preferred.
- Well versed in trauma informed care
- Specific PMADs (Perinatal Mood & Anxiety Disorder) training
EvergreenHealth is an integrated two-hospital healthcare system offering a breadth of services and programs that is among the most comprehensive in the region.
Formed in 1972 as a public hospital district, we now serve nearly 850,000 residents of our service area in north King and south Snohomish counties, with medical facilities located throughout the area for easy access.
Our goal is to improve the health of every life we touch by delivering the highest quality care and absolute patient safety, and we’re honored to be recognized as by Healthgrades as one of America's 100 Best Hospitals for the past three years. (2017-2019).
We take great pride in offering the latest medical technology, but our care is set apart by the personal touch provided by our staff of nearly 3,000, our 950 physician partners and our 1,100 volunteers.
Our main campus is located in Kirkland, and includes a 318-bed medical center and four medical specialty buildings. In 2015, we expanded to include EvergreenHealth Monroe, an accredited, full-service public hospital district located in Monroe, WA.
Our EvergreenHealth Medical Group, a nearly 300-member physician multispecialty group, provides 13 primary care centers, five urgent cares and over two dozen specialty care practices located throughout our service area.
All told, we offer care in 70 clinical specialties, from primary care to specialty care, from the family maternity center to senior care and hospice care.
To further bolster our capabilities and extend access to services, EvergreenHealth has partnered with two other regional healthcare leaders, Overlake Medical Center and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, and with the Eastside Health Alliance. We also serve the community with our 24/7 Nurse Navigator and Healthline and hundreds of community health education classes and presentations each year.
For More Information
To Apply to this position
OR contact, Lisa Ehni, Physician Relations
EvergreenHealth Medical Group
425.899.1854 or LLEhni@evergreenhealth.com
EvergreenHealth MS-50, 12040 NE 128th St., Kirkland, WA 98034