Medical Director - MD or DO, Oroville, CA
Are you looking for a job that will allow for the better things in life – time to relax or enjoy outdoor activities? How about a 4-day workweek with evenings, weekends & holidays off with great pay/benefits & a great place to work?
Feather River Tribal Health is recruiting for a MEDICAL DIRECTOR in Oroville California – a friendly, growing community that is affordable. This position serves as a working Medical provider maintaining a patient case load.
For job description & application information (completed application is required), see http://www.frth.org/jobs Questions? Call the Personnel Department at: (530) 534-5394
Education, Experience Certifications
- Current California License as Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy.
- Board certified or Board eligible in Family Practice, Internal Medicine or other closely related specialty.
- At least five (5) years of experience in ambulatory outpatient medicine.
- Must have a current DEA narcotic license.
- Certified as a preceptor for Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners, or willing to be certified.
- Current CPR certificate.
- Possession of a valid California driver’s license and current car insurance sufficient to be insurable.