Outreach Director - RN/PHN, Oroville, CA
Are you looking for a job that will allow for the better things in life – time to relax or enjoy outdoor activities? How about a 4-day workweek with evenings, weekends & holidays off with great pay/benefits & a great place to work?
Feather River Tribal Health is recruiting for a OUTREACH DIRECTOR in Oroville California – a friendly, growing community that is affordable. This position also serves as a working RN/PHN, maintaining a patient case load. Implementation & day-to-day management of community health services throughout our service area (Butte County, Yuba & Sutter counties). Such services provide for the integration of nursing practice and public health practice applied to the prevention of disease & the promotion & preservation of the health of the Native American population.
For job description & application information (completed application is required), see http://www.frth.org/jobs Questions? Call the Personnel Department at: (530) 534-5394
Education, Experience Certifications
- Graduation from an approved school of nursing and licensed to practice as a registered nurse (RN) in the state of California.
- Valid certification as a Public Health Nurse (PHN), plus a minimum of five (5) years full-time paid experience in a public health nursing capacity; OR
- Valid certification as a Public Health Nurse (PHN) and possession of a Bachelor of Science degree in nursing (BSN), plus a minimum of three (3) years full-time paid experience in a public nursing capacity; OR
- Valid certification as a Public Health Nurse (PHN) and possession of a Master of Science degree in nursing (MSN), or equivalent, plus a minimum of two (2) years of full-time paid experience in a public health nursing capacity.
- Current CPR certification.