Registered Nurse (RN)- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Kirkland, WA
Registered Nurse (RN)- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
***Sign-on bonus up to $10,000.00 for those new to EvergreenHealth***
Are you passionate about making a difference by providing the highest level of care to fragile infants? If so, consider joining our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Level III team. Nurses with at least one-year of recent nursing experience in a Level III NICU and a true passion for caring for critically ill infants and their families are encouraged to apply. Our multidisciplinary and highly specialized NICU team works together to provide lifesaving monitoring, care and interventions to our fragile newborns. Our specially trained NICU nurses are at the heart of this close-knit team of neonatologists, lactation consultants, pediatric ophthalmologists, physical therapists, speech therapists, social workers, dieticians, pharmacists and others. Our NICU nurses are supported by a dedicated Clinical Nurse Manager, Executive Director and a Unit Based Clinical Nurse Educator. The NICU RN is responsible for the total direct nursing care of all patients within established standards of care, hospital and unit policies, procedures, and guidelines. While maintaining a family centered care philosophy by including the family in the decision making process throughout their stay in our Designated Baby-Friendly Hospital.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
- Bachelor's in Nursing (BSN) required within 5 years of employment if applicable
- One (1) year of recent Level III NICU RN experience
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of hire
- Current Healthcare Provider PALS certification by date of hire (RNs working in Pediatrics only)
- NRP certification within 4 weeks of hire
- BSN and/or MSN
- Two (2) years of recent Level III NICU RN experience preferred
To apply click here.